Skip to main content

Full text of "Bob Buente South Park BID Emails through 10/2018"

See other formats

Re: South Park Cash Disbursements

Subject: Re: South Park Cash Disbursements

From: Robert Buente </0=EXCHANGELABS/0U=EXCHANGE ADMINISTRATIVE

GROUP (FYDIBOHF23SPDLT)/CN = RECIPIENTS

/CN=C7B 1814176124B59B21D8FDA30E507D8-BBUENTE>

Date: 01/16/2018 08:16 PM

To: Marcus Lieber <marcus.lieber@armaninollp.com>, Ellen Riotto
<ellen@southpark.la>

Done

Get Outlook for iOS chttps://aka.ms/o0ukef>

From: Marcus Lieber < Marcus.Lieber@armaninoLLP.com <mailto:Marcus.Lieber@armaninoLLP.com>

Date: Thursday, January 11, 2018 at 7:03 PM

To: Robert Buente < bbuente@lO10dev.org <mailto:bbuente@101Odev.org> >, Ellen Riotto
< ellengsouthpark.la <mailto:ellen@southpark.la> >

Subject: South Park Cash Disbursements

1 of 2

10/19/2018 08:39 AM

Re: South Park Cash Disbursements

Hi Bob,

South Park invoices are ready for your approval.
There are invoices in South Park, SPII & SP 2018.

Ellen, I suggest to fund the new operating account by transferring $100K from account
#3003 to #3963. You may also want to transfer $5K to the debit card account #3971, so
it's sufficiently funded.

Once Bob approves and you're ready to release payments in the new SP 2018 Bill.com
account, please confirm that payments will be from the account ending in #3963. If not,
please don't release any payments and let me know. I'm not certain that the default bank
account is set-up properly.

Thank you,

Marcus Lieber
Supervising Senior
Business Management

ArmaninoLLP <http://http/a rmaninollp.com>

11766 Wilshire Blvd., Ninth Floor | Los Angeles, CA 90025
(310) 478-4148 x5794 main | (310) 703-1227 fax

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This communication, including attachments, is for the exclusive use of the person or
entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary and/or
privileged information. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or
taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than
the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this by mistake, please contact the
sender immediately.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This communication, including attachments, is for the exclusive use of the person or
entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary and/or
privileged information. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or
taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than
the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this by mistake, please contact the
sender immediately.

2 of 2

10/19/2018 08:39 AM